As the COVID-19 virus (also known as the “coronavirus”) pandemic continues, President Trump put it perfectly: our overriding goal is to stop the spread of the virus and help all Americans impacted by the virus. If you or anyone you know has symptoms or has come in contact with the infected, please take action.
Below are a list of federal, state, and local healthcare resources for your convenience. The spirit of America is unbreakable and we will live through this difficult time together.
- CDC – https://www.cdc.gov
- CDC Covid-19 Page – https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html
- Texas Department of State Health Services (DSHS) – https://www.dshs.texas.gov
FORT BEND COUNTY
- Fort Bend County Health & Human Services – https://www.fbchhs.org/home-hhs
- Public Health Emergency Preparedness – 4520 Reading Rd., Suite A-800 Rosenberg, TX 77471 – 281-238-3514
- Memorial Hermann Sugar Land – 16655 Southwest Fwy, Sugar Land, TX 77479, 281-274-7000
- Houston Methodist Sugar Land Hospital – 17500 W Grand Pkwy S, Sugar Land, TX 77479, 281-725-5000
- Brazoria County Health Department – https://www.brazoriacountytx.gov/departments/health-department
- DSHS COVID 19 Call Center: 1-877-570-9779 – Hours: 7:00 am – 8:00 pm, Monday – Friday
- COVID-19 is an immediately reportable condition, to report suspected cases call 1-800-511-1632.
- For questions regarding COVID-19, call 979-864-2168 or 979-864-2154.
- Memorial Hermann Pearland Hospital – 16100 South Fwy, Pearland, TX 77584, 713-413-5000
- Harris County Health Department
- 2223 West Loop South, Houston, TX 77027
- 832-927-7575 (This number is available 9am-7pm every day)
- Memorial Hermann Southeast – 11800 Astoria Blvd, Houston, TX 77089, 281-929-6100
NEARBY HOSPITALS OUTSIDE CONGRESSIONAL DISTRICT 22
- Memorial Hermann Katy – 23900 Katy Fwy, Katy, TX 77494, 281-644-7000
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital – 7600 Beechnut St, Houston, TX 77074, 713-448-5555